Check the procedure guide on how to install CWM Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005, N9006 and N900T.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is now official and as expected it’s powered with latest tech features out of box. Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, Exynos 5 Octa core processor(N9000), Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (N9005), 3 GB RAM speaks out loud on top of 5.7 inch 1080p Super AMOLED display.
Due in this guide we go through procedure on how you can install CWM Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 phablet phone.
Preparing Your Phone
- This guide is only for N9005, N9006 and N900T phone models, shouldn’t be tried on others.
- You should fully charge your handset to 100% battery life.
- Make sure that you have installed proper USB drivers.
CWM Recovery for Galaxy Note 3
Follow the guide mentioned here carefully -
- Get the latest version of CWM from XDA. Current one is CWM v 220.127.116.11. If it’s a ZIP file, extract it on your PC.
- Download Odin on to your PC.
- Turn off your phone as we need to boot Galaxy Note 3 in Download Mode.
- Once the phone is Off, Press the Volume Down button + Home button and Power button together at once.
- Once you are through download mode, connect your phone using the USB Cable to PC. Successful connection is confirmed when you see ID:COM port turns Yellow and you will see Added message. If this doesn’t happen, you need to get things right with USB Drivers.
- Click on the PDA and select the .tar file downloaded in the first step.
- Click on START button to begin the process of update. Once the installation is done you will see PASS message.
- Disconnect your phone from PC.
CWM Recovery is now installed on your phone.