In this guide check out how you can root Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260 and S7262 Android phone easily.
Samsung launched Galaxy Star Pro in India recently as the successor to Galaxy Star phone, thanks to big success of Galaxy Star as the cheapest Samsung Android phone in India. Just like Galaxy Star availability in both dual SIM and Single SIM, the Galaxy Star Pro will be available in both Single and Dual SIM models in India.
In this guide we show you how you can root your Samsung Galaxy Star Pro phone. The procedure is simple and will achieve root access on your phone so that you can easily install custom firmware on your phone as well.
Root Samsung Galaxy Star Pro
Here is the guide on how you can root Samsung Galaxy Star Pro phone –
- Download Odin flash tool on your PC along with Galaxy Star Pro root package file as well.
- Once downloaded unzip & install Odin flash tool on your PC.
- Now it’s the time to bring Galaxy Star Pro in action and straightaway you need to turn off your device first as we want to enter it in Download Mode.
- Once the phone is Off completely, Press and hold the Volume Down button + Home button and the Power button on your phone together at once. You will then see the warning message, select Volume up and continue to confirm Galaxy Star Pro download mode.
- Now connect your phone using the USB cable to the PC via USB cable and then open the Odin tool on your PC.
- Successful connection of your phone to PC is confirmed when you see ID:COM ports turns Blue or Yellow. Also in the message box you will see “Added”.
- You should ensure that “Auto Reboot” & “F.Reset Time” selected in the options section.
- From the Odin tool click on PDA button and then select the rooting package file.
- Finally click on Start button in the ODIN tool and it will begin the flashing process.
- Within 5 minutes you will see green PASS message in your ODIN tool. With that you are just left with rebooting your device.
So with that procedure you have rooted Samsung Galaxy Star Pro phone.