Enjoy unlimited access & phone features by simple root Xperia J. Check Xperia J root guide here.
Today, Sony Xperia J can be rooted with locked bootloader, prized with very few phone models to be rooted in this manner. Xperia J owners are now feeling pleased to find that this smartphone can be also rooted to have a better and complete access to plenty of features. With rooting facility at your fingertip, you will love to install different mobile skins, choose custom ROMs and apps that initially needed root permission.
This phone can be rooted with two methods –
- Flash SU.zip from recovery
- Use Bin4ry rooting tool
You will learn here how to root Sony Xperia J with Bon4ry tool because the first method is quite cumbersome and complicated for the new users. Rooting a smartphone will definitely disrupt your warranty conditions but they can be soon retrieved once you un-root the handset in the near future.
Preparing Xperia J for Root
- Create backup for all apps, music folders, settings and call register. Always remember to note your MMS and APN settings because it will get lost.
- USB debugging mode should be enabled on handset.
- You should then charge the mobile phone batter up to at least 70% to continue with rooting process.
- Kindly disable all firewall settings and anti-virus suite to avoid interruptions.
- Make sure that Xperia J handset is locked for smooth running of this root tool.
- You should ensure whether your phone is running on 11.0.A.3.18 or 11.0.A.3.28 firmware version as it will not run on 11.0.a.7.5.
Note: Rooting process mentioned here should be followed at your risk as we are not responsible for any type of phone damage.
Sony Xperia J Root Guide
- Download and install USB driver for handset on your PC.
- Extract the Bin4ry root tool on the desktop after downloading it.
- Open the software and click on file named Runme.bat.
- You should then follow the on-screen instructions as command prompt window will get open on the screen.
- Process is complete and now, you can enjoy rooted mobile phone features.
Root Checker app from Google Play Store will help you in checking whether your mobile is rooted or not and thus; you can continue with brilliant features, custom ROMs and amazing apps.