Sony XPeria M is budget Android phone launched worldwide. Powered with 4-inch display, 1 Ghz dual core processor and presenting the latest looks, design of Xperia flagship phones. These phones with One touch NFC transfer functions and STAMINA batter mode to provide outstanding battery life to your device. This phone is launched to compete with Galaxy Core Android phone.
Root on your Xperia M Android phone will allow you to install custom firmware if any available, install apps which requires root and function your phone accordingly.
In this guide we go through procedure on how can you root Sony Xperia M C1905 and C1904 Android phone. It doesn’t matter whether you are on Android 4.1 or Android 4.2 Jelly Bean version you are on, as this guide works for all guide.
Preparing Your Phone
Before we actually to proceed to root your Android phone, you have to prepare your handset, follow then here –
- Backup of your phone is quite essential to preserve data of your phone. We advise you to use Super Backup tool to do this.
- Ensure that USB Debugging option is selected by going through “Settings -> Applications -> Development”.
- This guide will work out only for Xperia M with model number as C1904 and C1905. So go to “Settings -> About Device -> Model Number” and check your mobile phone model.
- This guide is only applicable to unlocked handsets. So if you have Xperia M from AT&THow to Remove Verizon and AT&T LG G3 Bloatware Apps. Read more ... », SprintUpdate Sprint Galaxy S4 Android 4.4.2 Based SlimKat ROM. Read more ... », Verizon or any other carrier contract phones then this procedure will not be applicable.
- Last but not least, your phone should be charged to a minimum battery life of 100 %.
Sony Xperia M Root Guide
- Root Sony Xperia M C1904/1905 Android Phone Easily. It’s an APK file.
- Download the Sony Xperia M root package from here and save it on your desktop.
- It’s the time to copy the downloaded file to your computer, do it by any means.
- Most of the people do it by connecting their phone using the USB cable to PC.
- Install the apk file and run it on your Xperia M phone.
- Within few seconds you will see ““Success, Superuser and SU binary installed!”” message on your phone.
- It’s the time to reboot your phone to apply the Settings.
- First boot on your phone would take a little time to apply settings, so don’t be panic.
So with that guide you have now rooted your Xperia M single SIM and dual SIM phone. Notice that this was one click root solution. If there’s anything which you haven’t understood make use of comments section below.